Troy Rollo has been a solicitor since 2008.
In his bachelor degree he won 6 prizes:
- the LexisNexis Butterworths Prize in Criminal Law (2001);
- the LexisNexis Butterworths Prize in Legal Method and Research (2001);
- the LexisNexis Butterworths Prize in Law Foundation (2001);
- the M Lorraine Spooner & Associates Prize for First Year Law (2001);
- the LBC Information Services prize in Equity (2002);
- the LBC Information Services prize in Property Law (2002).
His primary legal interests are in the areas of computing and information technology law, including software law, employment law, consumer rights, privacy, and particularly the legal implications of spam, and international law.
Troy is on the Legal Technology Committee of the Law Society of New South Wales and was formerly leader of the Technology special interest group of the Communications, Entertainment and Technology Committee of New South Wales Young Lawyers.